I haven't received my NES Cart + Cart Flasher

cargo

spam bots yandex
Hello. If you pre-ordered through the kickstarter campaign please visit http://austinmckinley.com/8bit/support.html and fill out the support form there so you Joe and his team take care of you.

If you bought the flasher directly from Infinite NES Lives then please open up a support ticket at the INL website (http://www.infiniteneslives.com/nesmaker.php). Scroll to the bottom of that page and click where it says "Send us a support ticket".

You can also leave a message over at the puclic facebook group. However I suggest you try the above suggestions first.

Hope you get your flasher kit soon.

dale_coop

Staff member
Last news on that subject from Joe (2days agi on the FB Group:
Here's the skinny (coming in a long update for the new year)

We don't have any control over the production and manufacturing of the hardware, flashers, housings, cartridges, etc. When we originally cited August (at the beginning of the Kickstarter) as delivery date, it was based on our wildest-dreams estimate of a few hundred units to be manufactured.

We ended up with a giant order of thousands. A good problem to have, but obviously that changed the paradigm of the manufacturing timetable for INL and Rose Colored Gaming, who is doing the manufacturing.

While they are working to fulfill this order, they are also still open for business as usual. So, for instance, someone who orders a new Kazzoo flasher or a blank cart from them still will get it as if they are doing normal business...that's a one off deliver. A mass order is much more difficult to coordinate.

What will be stated in the update is that as of now, ALL manufacturing is done, by all parties. We will not be manually processing the orders. Instead, they will all be going to ShipBob who will handle shipping and distribution. We had to wait until ALL items were ready for fulfillment, which they now are.

Palettes will be picked up from both around Jan 10th (due to craziness of holidays, first time it will be possible) and sent to ShipBob. I will create customer IDs with fulfillment requirements for each user. They will either get cart+flasher+usb cable, or cart+flasher-in-case+usb cable, or cart+flasher-in-gold-case+usb cable. And form there they will be sent out.

There will be a handful, about 40 or so, that may be delayed a bit longer, as I'm not sure what Paul from INL has planned for the economy housing but I would imagine they'll be right behind the others.

How long all or any of this takes is out of our hands completely - I can't venture a guess what ShipBob's processing time will be, or account for any shipping issues/travel time/etc. But that is the current time table, with the hard dates that I currently do have. :)

Top Bottom