Animated Tiles

WolfMerrik

Hello everyone,

I just recently started trying to make and use animated tiles and was wondering if there was a guide or tutorial that covered it. I can see the banks that correspond to them, although I cannot seem to get it to work. I was just wondering if this was a working feature and if someone has successfully got it to work yet.

Thanks!

WolfMerrik

Thanks, I thought that may be the case, and although it is a bummer, it is some relief as to why I could not figure it out. :lol:

Orgia Mode

In the launch day video he played one of the beta games and it had an animated waterfall. In Passing he mentioned that animated tiles were not implemented yet, but the beta dev figured it out on their own.

WolfMerrik

Orgia Mode said:
In the launch day video he played one of the beta games and it had an animated waterfall. In Passing he mentioned that animated tiles were not implemented yet, but the beta dev figured it out on their own.

I think I remember that! That may be why I assumed it was working, having seen it and not remembering that that was said.
Either way, someone will share how to do it soon, or it will be added officially. I will try to play around with it, I have been having fun making sprites to be turned into animated BG tiles.

darkhog

Orgia Mode said:

I think the dev in question had used a monster to do the waterfall.

WolfMerrik

Using a monster/NPC Object did seem to work well for this, it still needs some tweaking.
It would be nice to use the actual animated BG, but for now, it works well for testing things out and helping to get the animation correct.

poop_tube.gif

Top Bottom