ByteOff2020 Tutorials = Awesome!

AllDarnDavey

I like the Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced versions.

Beginner to just import the module and get off to the races quickly.
Intermediate to bring in and hook up all the pieces manually, so you can get a better understanding of how things are set up.
Advanced to expand functionality, and get into creating or altering things. Dig into the code a little bit, but not in an overwhelming way.

I hope making 3 tutorials per module isn't overworking Joe too much, but I hope he keeps them coming.

AllDarnDavey

Yan said:
I really like them, I wish they were uploaded to youtube too since watching videos at 2x speed is very addicting.

I copy the link location, then open it in VLC player as a network stream. That will let me speed it up even if Vimeo doesn't.

mouse spirit

Thats funny you say 2x speed yan. Especially in old tutorials, i had to half speed! And pause alot cause joe was so fast! I was also so lost its hilarious. But i too wish these were on youtube.
And yeah i did that on vlc player too. Good call alldarn.

Yan

AllDarnDavey said:
I copy the link location, then open it in VLC player as a network stream. That will let me speed it up even if Vimeo doesn't.

Will try that out, thanks!

mouse spirit said:
Thats funny you say 2x speed yan. Especially in old tutorials, i had to half speed! And pause alot cause joe was so fast! I was also so lost its hilarious. But i too wish these were on youtube.
And yeah i did that on vlc player too. Good call alldarn.

Haha yes half speed is really great too especially when taking notes while watching

Top Bottom