Fjamesfernandez Sprite Work

Hello everyone :D Nice to meet you all. Here I will be posting my sprites and animations for references to help not only myself but hopefully others can learn from it too. I use to be in Mugenguild a lot but I haven't been on there much and at the same time I don't want to show up empty handed because I've been working for several years on my mugen character. The Mugen character that I have been long working on was and is my practice project while I was learning how to sprite and animate. Any ways, Photobucket went to hell so I need to upload things again. Until then here are a few things I've worked on especially with my long time buddy SolBlaze.

rCDyZvr.png
hjgSLhp.gif

MaoW73b.gif
YfYfzIK.gif

a7PVNE0.png

tornotlukin said:
Very true, great stuff!!

Thank you. Hopefully I'll get to post up some new stuff soon. I haven't sprinted for months and recently I've been spriting like a mad man where my wrist is hurting now lol

Due in time I will post up a WIP.

Finally, learning the limitations on the NES is a beautiful stress kick in the face lol. Now that I am getting the hang of it I need to really watch how I build everything together. I refuse not being able to add some detail to objects.

yoFVIsP.png

Top Bottom