Any royaltyfree sfx and music somewere.

axbakk

As topic.
Is there any place were you can find sfx and music ”free to use” for nesmaker?
Or someone maybe that would like to make somthing simple for my first game?
Yeah i am going to try tomake my own sounds in the future but for now its enough with just the gamemaking part. 😊

Have a nice day.

dale_coop

Staff member
If you want to use demo sfx/music... you could use the default one that come with NESmaker? (in the TutorialAssets folder... cf the tutorial videos)
Also, on the forum, in the "Available For..." section, some talented composers propose their help for a few $$.
Lastly, you could follow some famitracker tutorials if you want make your own sounds, for free (cf the tutorial video about that)... or maybe find sfx/song to customize on websites like OpenGameArt.org (search: "famitracker")

Raftronaut

axbakk said:
As topic.
Is there any place were you can find sfx and music ”free to use” for nesmaker?
Or someone maybe that would like to make somthing simple for my first game?
Yeah i am going to try tomake my own sounds in the future but for now its enough with just the gamemaking part. 😊

Have a nice day.

I can always help you with this, don't be afraid to reach out if you need help or need a simple fami file to get started with :)

Ethan

I too would be interested in royalty free music. I have gone through the FamiTracker tutorial, but I am hopeless as a musician. I have zero training and no natural talent.

There is a bunch of music and sound effects on opengameart.com, has anyone had any experience with using that in NESMaker?

Raftronaut

Ethan said:
I too would be interested in royalty free music. I have gone through the FamiTracker tutorial, but I am hopeless as a musician. I have zero training and no natural talent.

There is a bunch of music and sound effects on opengameart.com, has anyone had any experience with using that in NESMaker?

hey Ethan, there should be tutorial music bundled with nesmaker that you can use for a place holder. using music from opengameart.com can be problematic because the text files need to correspond the the limits of nesmkaers sound engine GG sound. The tutorial music should be able to get you started with a few songs and FX

Top Bottom