looking for a music composer and SFX

CGdfc

Hello!

Finally I have finished a game of nes, which I hope is the new jewel of this console hehe.
unfortunately it still doesn't have the music ... the game requires 10 or more musics and a lot of sounds.

I have tried to create music with the famitracker and although I have succeeded, even using it in the game (very good tutorials here) it does not transmit the quality of music that I want for this new game.
I am a designer and music is in another world for me.

I am looking for a composer who can make the music and work well in nesmaker (famitracker 2A03). I am a lover of chiptune music so I am looking for something good.
I wanted to start looking for people here first, in nesmaker forum, who helped me a lot to make this game.
It is a professional opportunity (these terms will be discussed in private,paid etc...) and its music may be heard in thousands of homes.

salute

TakuikaNinja

Ah, so you must be the Daniel who contacted me via bandcamp, then.
I'm happy to take up the offer. What's the game about?
The payment might be a little tough to sort out though, I don't have a PayPal and it's unlikely I'll be able to get one soon. (I've tried Western Union once, and it was not fun)

CGdfc

TakuikaNinja said:
Ah, so you must be the Daniel who contacted me via bandcamp, then.
I'm happy to take up the offer. What's the game about?
The payment might be a little tough to sort out though, I don't have a PayPal and it's unlikely I'll be able to get one soon. (I've tried Western Union once, and it was not fun)

Hello TakuikaNinja, yes, it's me hehe. :D
I send you a private and we talk ^^

Tuï

Hello,

If you're still looking for someone i'd be more than happy to give it a look. Here is an example of the kind of NES soundtrack i can provide :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWWese9YVFo&t=22s

TakuikaNinja

Tuï said:
Hello,

If you're still looking for someone i'd be more than happy to give it a look.

To clarify, I've already accepted his offer. Sorry, that's all I can say at the moment. ;)
By the way, I've had a look at your bandcamp. I really enjoyed your songs! Keep up the good work, maybe another offer will come rolling in. :)

Tuï

HI TakuikaNinja! Thx for the feedback ;) Happy to hear that you took care of the situation, looking forward to hear the result in a demo!

Top Bottom