Some of the music I've made

Quintessence

View attachment cosa de famitracker nesmaker 1.7zHere is a little taste of the music I've been making on famitracker. I've only finished a couple of songs. Most of them are just ideas that I might or might not complete eventually.

I'm aware that one of these songs could take up a LOT of space on NESmaker. I haven't really optimized the tracks yet, so I could make the files smaller by making more instruments, lowering the speed of the track to have less frames and so much more. This is just a test to see what you guys think :D

JollyShadow

These are super good! I like them a lot! My top 3 favorites are:
1) New Song
2) Slow Vals
3) Mystery

How long did this take you?

Quintessence

Thank you! I started making them a week ago. It started as very random ideas that later become whole songs. I don't even have proper titles for them yet :lol:

Some of the songs, like Mystery (let's just call it that for now) took me around two days until I was satisfied. Slow vals was a short idea that I made in a couple of minutes, but I still want to add some things to it.

New song is something that I wanted to use in some sort of opening sequence.

Quintessence

For the moment, these are the only songs I have. I used to have some more in my old computer, but I lost them. They were mostly covers of games like Ninja Gaiden and Batman.

The only cover of mine that I can still share is this Mega Man X3 cover I did years ago, which was my first famitracker cover.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFRS1Hy2zgE[/media]

Top Bottom