Available for graphics,sfx,music,ideas,workarounds, anything but coding...

mouse spirit

If anyone needs help or just someone to bounce ideas off of, i am always available.
I can do graphics,sounds,music,and so on.Basically not coding especially for 4.5.
I will help whoever without bias,meaning i cannot be bought! I will help any and everyone,
even at the same time. And its fun for me, so please go ahead and ask.

Logana

i need some help spriting the boss enemy for my game and i cant seem to make anything that will work because its gonna be a 6 by 5 8 by 8 tile sprit and i cant make anything that looks good in that style because im so used to making small pixel-art the plan was for it to be like a bat or a frog but im not good at pixel art

mouse spirit

Ok so a bat or frog 6 x 5 squares?
What will it do? Fly or jump?
Any more details will help.
And fersure i can help here.

Logana

well it will basically just move left and right but you can make the animation as jumping or flying and i will edit the monster to make it look more like it is acualyy doing that rather then staying at the same speed

Logana

also note you should try and make it a little cartoony and the background color will be 0c so if you want you can add more detail by useing the background color in specific areas

mouse spirit

frog 1.pngFirst draft of a frog. Tell me what you like, and dont like. You can mix and match stuff on it like lips or feet. I made him unique on both halves of his body, but he could be edited and just mirrored so we have more room for graphics.

Logana

I like the way it walk and the original design idea also i just need a left casing animation for now but I thing I will also use a down animation for like turning around

Logana

Imma try and make the fight similar to the original bowser fight where you have to get past him

mouse spirit

Ok gotchya.Well herees what i have so far.I am trying not to keep repeat graphics.

frog 1.png
frog12.png
One issue is that he's giant. I can still fit more graphics. But he is big.

Logana

you did both ? well thank you now i can have two bosses if i happen to win for the graphics award witch i am 100% Sure i wont i will give you the percentage of 8 by 8 tiles you made compared to all the ones i made so it will be a fair trade off but i probably wont win that, thanks anyway i will make sure to put you in the credits

Logana

i think i will start with the bat in the cave level and end with the frog at the dungeon level

Top Bottom