Weird search results in forum

Dirk

Hi!

Sorry for abusing this topic for a report on something regarding the nesmakers page.
I use google to search since the standard forum search is a bit... well... and I found weird search results like this: http://nesmakers.com/pdf-Frequent-Updates-627273/C-TADM55-74-exam/ (Also, why are my links not working?).
Since the forums got hacked once or twice or thrice I feared this might be some remains of one of those hack attempts.
The link features weird random text that looks auto generated and it wants you to buy some software for 50$.

It affected her curiously as Fifth Avenue C-TADM55-74 Frequent Updates had affected her once, in the days when, with the placid confidence of beauty, shehad known that it was all hers, every shop Testing 2V0-01.19 Center and all it held, every adult toy glittering in a window, all hers for the asking.

This man McMurdo was a crook before ever he Free C-TADM55-74 Vce Dumps came here, and he's a crook still, O my lord, if my duty be too bold, my love is too unmannerly, You have Nesmakers SAP C-TADM55-74 certification exam training materials, the same as having a bright future.

dale_coop

Staff member
Looks like it's the old crap, in the database... the time when the forum was attacked. It might be that Joe (RadJunk) hasn't removed all the traces. And google still has it indexed.

Dirk

It probably should get deleted as those pages offer dubious links to downloads. I didn't click them though for obvious reasons.

Top Bottom