SCOOP! (WIP)

LVL-58

This is an idea I've had for a while, but was unsure of how to properly create it as a 3d game until NES Maker fell from the sky like an 8 bit angel of software.

Anyway, this is Scoop! He's a sentient ice cream cone that I hope you all will love as much as I do.
Scoop Sprite Preview.png

It's very early in development, I've been working on the concept for a while, story, levels, powerups, etc., but It's all been on paper so far as a game design document of sorts.
Scoop Title Screen Preview.png

I've made the title screen, and the initial sprite so far.

I'm not too great at making my own sprites, I'm trying. I honestly never thought I'd be making 8 bit games in my life. I am a indie game designer that specializes in 3d modelling. Not sprite graphics. :lol:

Anyway, thats my little WIP game rant, please let me know what you think. The good, the bad, the ugly. I want to know it all so I might make this the best it can be. Thank you. :)

LVL-58

Thank you so much. I'm working on this as much as I can. I started on it as a 3d project and made the 3D model first, then I started working on sprites so I moved a bit backwards lol.

Here is a preview of a T-Posed Scoop in 3D. :)

20180906_214921_HDR.jpg

Im working on both simultaneously with the 3D version being the sequel called Scoop3d!

I hope to be able to show more soon! :D

Top Bottom