Witches Weed

TimBone

My WIP is a platformer I call Witches Weed. It is about a Shaman who gets possessed by evil spirits. His only hope is to obtain the Witches Weed from an evil cave. This Witches Weed may be the only thing that can save his mortal soul as he draws closer to lunacy, death, and eternal evil.

TimBone

I added a checkpoint system. Two piles of sticks that catch fire when you cross their paths. Upon death you get regenerated there. Download the new version below.

Attachments

• game.rar
    18 KB · Views: 169

TimBone

I put up the wrong version last time. Here is the latest version (above) starting from board 1 with checkpoints.

TimBone

Thanks man! Really want to work on making a staff for my dude and some enemy types for him to kill. Bats, floating heads, giant worms, and definitely end bosses.

Mihoshi20

TimBone said:
Thanks man! Really want to work on making a staff for my dude and some enemy types for him to kill. Bats, floating heads, giant worms, and definitely end bosses.

That sounds really fun. I like that idea a lot.

TimBone

Version 1.1, Made the HUD a bit smaller want to add a xDEATH-COUNTx to it as soon as I figure out how to. Changed some colors. Added a new monster type. Tweaks to the landscape. Level 1 getting some love.

Attachments

• game.rar
    18.3 KB · Views: 140

TimBone

New version. Holy crap that 3rd board was hard lol. sorry.

Attachments

• game.rar
    18.3 KB · Views: 140

Dirk

I like your character's arms when he jumps.
I didn't get very far, because I can only play the game on my phone at the moment.

TimBone

Dirk said:
I like your character's arms when he jumps.
I didn't get very far, because I can only play the game on my phone at the moment.

Are you using the touchpad on the screen? Lol, God I hate those.

I like the name and concept, sounds cool. I'm going to have to get started soon checking out these WIP and on my own games. :S From what I've seen some of the projects are mind blowing good.

Top Bottom