Beach Master 2020 update

drexegar

bmlogo.png

Been working on nesmaker 4.5, but now i will stop so I can introduce Beach Master to the BYTE OFF

So far I learn a few tricks on making the main character take action.
BMCHAIR.gif

And then I get cut scenes to work with talking while talking to people in 1 screen and jumping to another screen.
bmTEXT.png

And the last thing I did was get a nice fake parallax scroll going on.
BMParallax.gif

Will focus on a new Nezumi game for now.

drexegar

i updated Beach Master, I will continue working on it for the BYTE OFF in august. For now ill be working on Nezumi for the time being.

dale_coop

Staff member
Beach Master looks so cool! Which module are you using? Are you using the LR scrolling platformer module from the tutorials?

drexegar

dale_coop said:
Beach Master looks so cool! Which module are you using? Are you using the LR scrolling platformer module from the tutorials?

Default Module replace with the L and R scrolling script. Ill will start over again with nezumi and refollow tutorials writing notes. We need a cheat sheet for nesmakers so users wont slow down the forums with too many FAQs.

dale_coop

Staff member
Yeah, currently it's very difficult... we have only some scripts combined and fixed and modified... in order to have a 1 way scrolling with platform tiles and prize blocks... and trampolines. Haha
But in a few days, Joe will release the complete modules, (almost) ready to use.

Top Bottom