Allison Of Astra: PRGE Demo

Bucket Mouse

Merry Christmas, everybody!

allison1.jpg
allison2.jpg

I originally planned to show this on January 1, but I'm pushing it up to make up for the gap left by the delay of the NESMaker upgrade (which would've been today). It's the Portland Retro Gaming Expo demo for my upcoming series, ALLISON OF ASTRA!

It's the world's first SERIALIZED NES game. That means it's a story too big to be told in just one ROM. There will be a new one every month!

Allison, whom you control (well, you only THINK you do) is a small six-year-old with the ability to travel through dimensions. Also, Allison is a complete brat. She's not here to save the world, she's just on the hunt for treasure and free stuff. Try not to get in her way.

Where is Astra, anyway? No one knows. She sure isn't talking. Maybe we'll find out at some point.

In this demo, Allison visits PRGE! The only character you'll see from the series is her...all other named figures were guests at this year's expo, including Joe Granato himself. More will be revealed about Allison Of Astra as it gets closer to a point where it can be released on a regular schedule. In the meantime, enjoy this game!

Download it from the forums:
View attachment allisondemo.zip

Or use this link to play it on your browser....

http://platypuscomix.com/allisonofastra/prgedemo.html

Top Bottom