Cat Rescue demo 2.0

Logana

so hi again, im back i have been working almost non stop and this is just about half of what i have done so far, im gonna make this a real game that you can actually buy so this will probably be the last demo you see of this game, have fun

Attachments

• cat rescue demo 2.1.zip
    42.8 KB · Views: 69

JollyShadow

That was great :D Why does that dude gotta steal my cat and other stuff... hate that guy... Cave is still my favorite song. Like the candle monsters.

Logana

im gonna finish it and try to release it on steam, if you really want you can help test the game i can send you the latest verion through the private chat, and if your wondering about the next areas in the game i can tell you that, if you need music/sfx i can help,also sorry i responded so late, my plan for the game is to make some thing i can be proud of, one of the main things i am planning is different towns after 2 areas, really im just doing this because i want to make something i can be proud of, if you want to now more please inform me

Logana

and i just realized i made a mistake in one of the rooms so im gonna have to fix that

Logana

Okay will do and I’ll give you clear instructions on what to test if that’s okay :3

JollyShadow

Hey, so I've started playing. Interesting note, if you hold the up or down button and then try to move left or right it'll over-ride the controls prioritizing up and down over left and right. I'm not sure how you'd go about fixing that. I'll keep testing.

JollyShadow

I'll start logging these.

Bug001 / Issue: Walk-able Tile / Severity: Minor
Where: Level 1 town
Description: Please see picture, the tile onto the door at the end of the street is walk-able for the player.

Attachments

• Bug001_Walkable_Tile.PNG
    Bug001_Walkable_Tile.PNG
    25.7 KB · Views: 534

JollyShadow

Bug002 / Issue: Player Stuck / Severity: Major
Where: Level 1 town
Description: Please see picture, It's possible for the player to go up one screen, walk over to the right then back down and get stuck there.

Attachments

• Bug002_StuckPlayer.PNG
    Bug002_StuckPlayer.PNG
    17.1 KB · Views: 532

JollyShadow

Bug003 / Issue: Hammer appears on 2nd run and flag is gone / Severity: Minor
Where: Level 2 Caves, inside TV set
Description: Please see picture, if you go back into the T.V set after acquiring the hammer you can make the run through the caves again but this time the flag disappears at the end and the hammer is still there.

Attachments

• Bug003_Hammer2ndRun.PNG
    Bug003_Hammer2ndRun.PNG
    9.6 KB · Views: 529

Logana

thank you so vary much, this will help a lot, im not sure i wanna fix the control override though because the entire reason i made it that way is because if you were to hold up then push right it would make the character a messy glitch of interchanging sprites, but thank you so much for helping this will help fix all the little to game breaking inconsistencys and glitches, i cant tell you how much i appreciate it

Logana

okay here is everything i have so far in the intended order,this includes stuff past the demo, i also looked into ll the things you reported and fixed them all, exept the movement thing because of the glitch i mentioned before, seriously again i cant thank you enough for doing this, anyway here is the file

JollyShadow

No worries, I really enjoy it! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to play test.

If the movement is an intentional game mechanic then no worries, I've already gotten use to it.

I plan to do more reports soon, I'll start to include in my bug posts the version of the build I'm play testing.

Logana

okay thank you vary much, I’m gonna delete the files after you inform me that you downloaded then so no one else can get them :3

Top Bottom