Mess Maker

Bucket Mouse

Presenting the first of several planned demos for this year's Byte-Off. In honor of the timeless human activity of artistry. It's the new creative stamp program....MESS MAKER!

messmaker.jpg

The demo ROM is attached below. See what you can make!

messmaker_003.png

View attachment messmaker.zip

Logana

vary fun, could use some music for the creation thing but then again this is amazing, its almost like nes mario paint here is one that i made, i tried to make a forest with a mountain with a water fall, next to a house with a girl plying nes next to a desert filled with turtle enemys, it was vary fun i think this actual might win the wambat award

Attachments

• messmaker fun.png
    messmaker fun.png
    239.5 KB · Views: 678

mouse spirit

Very fun and creative.This may also be great to make a level. Like excitebike or wrecking crew.
I say may , as it might not be a viable way to do that, as i don't exactly know how you went about doing this.
But Great Job!

blessmaker.png
...they don't love eachother....
...but it's still RADICAL!

Bucket Mouse

Pauldalyjr said:
Very cool... How did you do the screen transition when you press the erase button?

It's from a failed attempt at making the indicator on the HUD that shows what stamp you're using. There's this macro called DrawTilesDirect that I found in the NESMaker code and tried to use. That was the result. Not very good for changing tiles, but a cool effect, so I used it elsewhere.

There was also supposed to be a TV static sound effect when the Erase screen was going on, but it turned out I couldn't play sounds at the same time.

Top Bottom