Hi Everyone!

MonkeyCity

Hi, I'm Erik and I live in San Diego, CA. The NES was my first console and its so awesome to be able to make a game that works on original hardware! I am currently working on a scrolling platformer, more to come on that! Very excited for this endeavor and this forum has already made this so much easier for me! Also, I've been drawing and making music for years so if anyone needs graphic assets or chiptunes just DM me! :D

dale_coop

Staff member
Welcome MonkeyCity
Glad you joined us. For a lot of members, here, the NES was the first console <3
You will find here resources, help, inspiration. Don't hesitate to ask if you need help.
And feel free to share your projects, ideas, comments,...
If you haven't yet, I 'd suggest you to watch ALL the tutorial videos on the official website. You will learn how to use NESmaker, how it work, how to set it for your projects, ... and make your first simple NES games. Don't skip those, it's very important.
Can't wait to see what you create with NM.
Have fun!

There is also a Discord channel somewhere from here: http://nesmakers.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1915

MonkeyCity

Thanks for the reply Dale, and I've actually been working on a project for a little while now but for some reason wasn't able to sign up to the forum until now. I'm almost finished with my engine and you and others on this forum have been integral in making my vision for this game come true! Thanks for all the contributions you've made to this forum and my project! :D I'm very excited to post in the WIP once I get a working beta worth showing!

Top Bottom