Hiya Everyone From Brooklyn, NY!

This is a bit long over due :D but better late than never. So who else got a sword from a hobo in a dark alley? Haha... Aye, Any ways, So... I am a "Pixel Artist" (Though I can still improve) and I actually started spriting because of Mugen. Though I never got to finish my Mugen Project YET, it was the source of my practice. Thing is I got too use to doing HR sprites and I was horrible at low res sprites. Until I saw Mystic Searches post one day and got a challenge by Joe to do a Nes sprites... OMG the struggle I got from it and the patients and Joe had to explain things. I will never forget it lol. Any ways, Glad to be here and there is a ton of things I still need to learn. Hopefully I will get on the line of developing something soon. Thank you for having me here.

dale_coop

Staff member
Hey, welcome fjamesfernandez
Glad to have you here with us.
With NESmaker, pixel artists can now make their own NES games & demos. It's an awesome tool.
I love your style, awesome work <3 Can't wait to see your first NESmaker projects.

Thank you, but the only problem with being a spriter first is that you wanna add certain detail and or scale just to do the artwork and having to redesign over 10 times to get it right lol ah got to love NES restrictions.

Top Bottom