A new hello.

NozL

Hello all,

I'm so pleased that I found this community being a retro gamer. I did so as I was looking into what I could realistically build (drag and drop style) as I'm not a coder or developer.

I've got great ideas of how to tie this into a music project which I'm already creating a world for. I hope this will expand it further. I'll keep at it.

I've taken in all the tutorials and more, so it's just a case of repeating and tweaking.

I'll be on here searching for tips in threads (as I'm about to do now).

There's been great looking games I've seen so far.

dale_coop

Staff member
Welcome Nozl

Glag you joined us :) You'll find a lot of resource, scripts, answers to questions / issues, ... digg into all those topics, use the search function (or even via google.com: "site:nesmakers.com anything you want to search")..
Feel free to share your projects, ideas, comments...

See you around ;)

NozL

dale_coop said:
Welcome Nozl

Glag you joined us :) You'll find a lot of resource, scripts, answers to questions / issues, ... digg into all those topics, use the search function (or even via google.com: "site:nesmakers.com anything you want to search")..
Feel free to share your projects, ideas, comments...

See you around ;)

Cheers, Dale!

NozL

westcoastvagabond said:
Dude, sweet! Welcome, and what kind of music are you tying into, if I may ask?
That's a surprise for if I can pull this off ;-) I've just told people it's a secret project :p It ties in nicely, though, put it that way.

I have another game idea after I do it as well. That will be skratch music based for sure.

And thank you for the welcome.

Top Bottom