Slime Stack draws near...

Slime Stack

Hello All. I'm new to this community. I've been playing games since the heyday of the NES. I've spent most of my free time drawing comics and writing stories. I've dabbled in game design a bit last year with PICO-8, but the coding really slowed me down. I've since messed around with Stencyl and other game development tools, but I've decided to give nesmaker a go. It seems more user friendly to somebody who is not program minded in their thinking.

I'm going through the nesmaker tutorials right now. I'm really excited about creating new tilesets and character sprites. But for the tutorials I've been using the preloaded assets, just to keep me focused on the building part of game making.

Favorite NES games: Zelda, Dragon Quest, Mario 3, Legacy of the Wizard

Currently Playing: Micro Mages, Bubble Bobble, Dragon Quest Builders 2

dale_coop

Staff member
Welcome Slime Stack
Glad to have you here with us.
NESmaker is a great tool to start making your NES game... creating your own assets, your own screen, music... scripts ;) The tutorial videos are a useful resource!
Feel free to share your projects, idea, comments... and don't hesitate to ask if you have issues.
Can't wait to see what you will create with NESmaker.

Slime Stack

Hi dale_coop! Thanks for responding. I've been going through the introduction tutorials and am up to the writing your own script video. I'll have to check out some of your games when I have a chance.

Top Bottom