Yup.... it's me again.

mouse spirit

Just kidding, we've never met. I decided to buy the NESmaker program and i love it.I got pretty good with gamemaker and made a game, but i can't wait to get working on an actual NES game.
Heres my GM game video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY2HbJX9lSY

I hope what skills i have with GM will atleast help me understand all this.So far so good,the tutorials here are great but hotdang do i need more!Let's help eachother become better and do better. I already love seeing what people are doing with this program.

dale_coop

Staff member
Welcome :)

Glad to have you here with us.
NESmaker is a great tool, yeah. Before starting, make sure you watched ALL the tutorial videos, to learn how to use, how it works, its limitations, ... and make your first NES games.
If you want more, there more videos (older ones but still relevants)

And you will see that on this forum we shared a lot of each, helping each others (yeah, sorry, we didn't waited for you for doing that). We are a great community.
I 'd suggest to take a look at the community tutorials and the scripts sections... to see every new functionalities we shared.
Also the WIP and Finished Projects to see all the great games we made and are making.

Have fun!

Top Bottom