Hello everybody

Luxnolucas

I'm french, i work on a factory. I'm in love of Nintendo entertainment system. I don't speak English very well. The lot of tutorials are so cool and they help me so. Thanks for all help I funded here.
Lucas aka Luxe

dale_coop

Staff member
Hey Luxe

Glad to have you here with us :)
NESmaker is a fun software to make small games for the NES. And a great tool to learn creating games and programming for the NES.
For a good start, follow all the tutorial videos. Currently, we are in a Summer Camp, videos to learn how to use the new 4.5 version of NESmaker , how to customize the module(s), make some simple scripts, ... The definitive 4.5 version with all the modules will be released after (by the end) of that Summer Camp.
Anyway, here on the forum, you will find here resources, help, inspiration. Don't hesitate to ask if you need help.
And feel free to share your projects, ideas, comments,...

If you want to use the older version (4.1.5), you can still follow all the older tutorial videos on the official youtube channel. You will learn how to use NESmaker, how it work, how to set it for your projects, ... and make your first simple NES games.

There is also a Discord channel somewhere from here: http://nesmakers.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1915
Can't wait to see what you will create with NESmaker.
Have fun!

Luxnolucas

Merci au top. I don't know anything of programming but the nesmaker is good for learn. I work on 4.1.5 i will wait for the 4.5 thanks again.

Top Bottom