Follow the White Rabbit

flashwave

HI, My name is David C. Villarreal and I live in San Antonio, Texas. I have been working in technology field, since 1995. In 2015, I took it upon myself to learn even more. I learn how to use a 3d printer, CNC Router, Raspberry PI, and went to bootcamp to pick up some python, HTML, Java, and database. Since then I've been tinkering around with a lot of things. Then I ask myself wouldn't it be awesome to make your own NES video game. I did some investigating work and found out about the NES Maker existence. WOW, Now I'm really excited! I'm going to follow the white rabbit all the way down the rabbit hole, :D on making NES video game, the process is going to be a lot of fun. And hopefully, I can bring more knowledge to the table of Forums too. Cheers everyone and Bottoms up! I'm taking the red pill. :cool:

dale_coop

Staff member
Welcome flashwave

Glad to have you here, with us :)
NESmaker is a fun tool to create small games... First, start following the tutorial videos to learn the basis how to use NESmaker, how to set up the project, ... and make your first NES games.
Feel free to share your comments, idea, projects, ...
And don't hesitate to ask if you have issues or questions and can't find the solution on the forum (I think a LOT of answers are on the forum... or in the tutorial videos ;))

Have fun!

Top Bottom