Awricht

Cobra!

I'm not sure what to say here.

I'm Cobra!, from Scotland.

I never had a NES when it was around (it was discontinued years before I was born), I started gaming with the Mega Drive.

I love retro gaming, I have collected many games and consoles over the years, and have more fun with than with games released these days.
I also love games developing, I like to develop games using the Godot engine. (and possibly the JO Engine one day, too.)
Naturally, I'm into Homebrew games and development as well, I love how the community supports a console long after the console makers do!

When I saw this product on Kickstarter, I knew I had to back it! I actually got a Retron NES clone for Christmas, but I have no games to play on it, and what better games to start with than your own? :p

JakeSpencer

Hi Cobra, welcome. I like knowing that the next generation of gamers is checking out the classics with a different perspective. I think about gaming today and how huge the budgets and effects are for them, and then I'm excited to see that people who are most used to that are challenging themselves to work within classic limits and programming tricks. Looking forward to see what you come up with!

Top Bottom