Can't control where player spawns

I set up the title screen for my game, but now when I start the game, it spawns me inside the top corner of the room inside the hud, which causes me to spawn in the room above my spawn room and get stuck in a wall in the corner of the room. This only happens when I disable skip start screen. Any idea why? :?:

BillNyeAutisticGuy said:
I set up the title screen for my game, but now when I start the game, it spawns me inside the top corner of the room inside the hud, which causes me to spawn in the room above my spawn room and get stuck in a wall in the corner of the room. This only happens when I disable skip start screen. Any idea why? :?:
Looks like I fixed it. It turns out that for some reason, using dale's start screen selector caused me to spawn at the default location. Any idea why?

BillNyeAutisticGuy said:
Looks like I fixed it. It turns out that for some reason, using dale's start screen selector caused me to spawn at the default location. I have no clue as to why.

Top Bottom