Sprite glitchin' out while moving [Solved]

Doktor.E

If I'm moving, say up for example, and press to go to the right (Hold up+right for diagonal) I sometimes get this weird glitch. I had it happen in one of the tutorials and I had to re-arrange the input scripts in the list to get it to go away. I've tinkered with doing this for a few days now and I can't get it to behave right.

I'd like to note that it doesn't happen if I'm going left/right and press up/down to go diagonal. It only happens if I start with up/down movement and try to move into a diagonal direction.

I'm assuming it has something to do with the facing direction?

lFJggAq.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

I found a solution here

It has to do with the order you're assigning input scripts into the input editor. I guess I should have kept digging.

Also, if your animations don't have a uniform frame count I found this can cause issues as well when changing facing directions in some cases.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Bottom