IVE ARRIVED!

Amon26

Hey Everyone!

My name is Amon26. I'm an independent game developer and freelance consultant. I've been creating games since 2009 starting with the horror-platformer All Of Our Friends Are Dead. I've been wanting to make an NES game for as long as I can remember, and so I've decided to take the plunge with NES Maker. The team here seems really constructive and supportive. I'll do my level-best to make sure whatever I'm asking hasn't already been answered elsewhere, but get ready for me to ask a whole bunch of really dumb questions. I'm already underway creating a game, but I might have to keep some things hush-hush about it for a while. Anyway, I look forward to talking with all of you.

If anyone's interested in my endless fire-hose of electric trash, you're welcome to check me out/drop me a line on Twitter: Amon26

Don't be a stranger! That's my job.
-A

amon26.itch.io My Itch page
amon26.bandcamp.com My Bandcamp

baardbi

Hello and welcome to a fantastic community.

I recommend you watch as many tutorials (with Joe) on YouTube as you can. Often times the answer to your questions are in the most basic tutorial videos.

Good luck with your game, and have fun :)

dale_coop

Staff member
Welcome Amon26!
Happy to have you here with us :)
NESmaker is the perfect tool to start creating NES games...
You might start using NESMaker following (ALL) the tutorial videos, you will quickly be able to make your first games.
Everything is explained in the video, it's very fun to follow. And take some notes.
Feel free to share your thoughts, your ideas, projects, WIP, ....
You can find a lot of resources on the forum, scripts, tutorials for adding new functionalities, and answers to some of your questions.
Have fun!

Amon26

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Already made my way through all the tutorials, still using them as quick references and i'm deep into making a platformer right now.

I'm running into a few bugs and problems, but I'm going to try a few more things to solve them myself before I make any threads.

dale_coop

Staff member
For the bugs/issues... keep in mind that other members might have had the same... so answers might be already on the forum ;)

red moon

Welcome! We are excited to see what you come up with and I will see if I can track down your early horror platformer!

Amon26

red moon said:
Welcome! We are excited to see what you come up with and I will see if I can track down your early horror platformer!

you mean AOOFAD? it's on my itch page!

amon26.itch.io

Top Bottom