Witches Weed

TimBone

New member
Download Witches Weed in its entirety right here! Navigate the little blue shaman through a cave of evil spirits and dangerous jumps to obtain the Witches Weed. Obtain the sacred weed in............
100+ Deaths: Novice
50-99 Deaths: Intermediate
1-49 Deaths: Expert
0 Deaths: You are the Blue Shaman

Good luck I hope you enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you get to the end board post a screen shot!!!!!!!!!! :D

16 total boards!! Short but challenging game!

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!: I am a total ass! I forgot to take out a block that makes it possible to make one o the last jumps of the game. I am going to take down this ROM and put the true one up. I am sorry If I caused any grief.
 

Attachments

  • Witches Weed 3.rar
    20.3 KB · Views: 474

Dirk

Member
I can't get passed the first screen without cheating and the second screen just says "The End". I can't find the other 14 screens.
EDIT: Okay, I found another screen, but I won't finish it. It's too infuriating for me.
 

TimBone

New member
Haha! Dammit I put the wrong one up again. Sorry I must have been tired lmao! The real one is up now.
 

TimBone

New member
Dirk said:
I can't get passed the first screen without cheating and the second screen just says "The End". I can't find the other 14 screens.
EDIT: Okay, I found another screen, but I won't finish it. It's too infuriating for me.

I put the wrong one up lol. The full game is up now.
 

CloserClover

New member
For it's simplicity I had fun playing it. The 3rd screen had me so pissed, but finally getting through it gave a sense of accomplishment. Good work man.
 

TimBone

New member
Dirk said:
TimBone said:
I put the wrong one up lol. The full game is up now.

Okay, I knew i couldn't make those jumps :)

Dirk, I'm so sorry man! I didn't mean to grief you! On the brighter side of things you should be an expert by now lol!!!
 

TimBone

New member
CloserClover said:
For it's simplicity I had fun playing it. The 3rd screen had me so pissed, but finally getting through it gave a sense of accomplishment. Good work man.

DId you make it to the end screen???? And glad you gave it a go man!
 

Dirk

Member
TimBone said:
Dirk, I'm so sorry man! I didn't mean to grief you! On the brighter side of things you should be an expert by now lol!!!

Don't worry about it, I got my copy of Ghosts'n Goblins yesterday. Now your game seems easy :)
 

TimBone

New member
When 4.1 comes out I'm going to give this masterpiece a makeover and add on to it. The Blue Shaman shall return.
 

TimBone

New member
Redherring32 said:
Congrats on completing your game!

Still not complete yet. With 4.1 coming out I still have unfinished business with this game, but will probably keep it under wraps until it is truly finished.
 

TimBone

New member
Go to the step below the camp fire, press b for speed burst and jump into the overhang on the opposite side and fall down onto the platform below.
 

TimBone

New member
Tengen Games North said:
Kinda fun but didn't get by screen 3.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NESmakers/?ref=br_tf&epa=SEARCH_BOX

I posted the video on the Facebook forums.
 
Top Bottom